Well, we're off! The last few hours certainly were eventful. When we finally arrived to the baggage counter, we realized that we were a bag and baseball hat short. Getting ready to make an emergency run back to Southie, we quickly realized all the commotion outside was due to our bag sitting unattended on the curb. Luckily, one of Boston's finest, Officer Harris (name altered to protect his identity), secured the premises and had the bag surrounded. After a grueling interrogation, I was able to convince Boston PD that I was in fact not a terrorist and that the bag was full of crayola crayons and arts supplies. With Jackie and I having 5 bags each, I thought it was understandable that one bag was left behind. Officer Harris did not agree.
Ok, so I took a few liberties in this story, but the bottom line was he believed anyone that left a bag must be A) a terrorist or B) absolutely incapable of waking up and putting pants on each morning.
I left Officer Harris in a bit of a quandary as I was clearly not a terrorist and put my pants on 1 leg at a time.
Here's a few pictures from the airplane flying over the Andes Mountains poking through the clouds at 20,000+ feet.
Ok, so I took a few liberties in this story, but the bottom line was he believed anyone that left a bag must be A) a terrorist or B) absolutely incapable of waking up and putting pants on each morning.
I left Officer Harris in a bit of a quandary as I was clearly not a terrorist and put my pants on 1 leg at a time.
Here's a few pictures from the airplane flying over the Andes Mountains poking through the clouds at 20,000+ feet.
2 comments:
Wow you guys have a lot of luggage, did it all fit in the small house?
Glad you guys and ALL your luggage made it there safely. The kids liked seeing the pictures and hearing about your adventures so far!
Post a Comment