Thursday, September 3, 2009

Team Kiwi Running Strong Since September 09!

Wednesday night we went to the Real McCoy, an English Pub for trivia night. The owner remembered us and we also saw another man there that we both recognized. Thinking he was the man that had let Inti open their second location for free, I was about to go over and introduce myself when we decided to ask Andy the owner who he was. It turns out he was the immigration officer that had told me that Tim was an illegal immigrant and had 48 hours to leave the country. We decided to keep a low profile and not introduce ourselves.

Here's a picture of us with two New Zealanders and a guy from New Mexico. The five of us actually won Trivia that night. Amazingly, not only did we win, but we won based on our score in the Literature category. Besides winning the Most Valuable Usher competition three years ago, I don't think I've won anything in my entire life nevermind cleaning up on reading. Needless to say, I wasn't much help in this category.

No comments: